Skip to main content

Idea for new blog


I have had inspiration from a couple of different blogs and have decided next year I shall start a 365 days of t-shirts. I am an avid T-shirt wearer and this constitutes most of my wardrobe, so much so I must have 365 days worth and could wear one for each different day of the year. This could also be my new year’s resolution. It’s going to be hard to do a blog a day but simple in the fact it could just be a photo. Also I am almost certain to buy new t-shirts next year and within the coming months. Anybody happy to donate an individual different t-shirt to the cause too is more than welcome.

It is mad to think of next year already but my diary is already filling up with different events and celebrations. Also next year see’s the year of the 30th birthdays, where most of my friends including myself will be turning 30, eeep!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VW Bus Birthday Cake

It’s that time of year again the fantastic Mr Bus’ birthday.   Now last year I decided to design and make him a digger cake, this year of course I had to equal that effort or go one better.   I had a few ideas in the pipeline and decided to ask the Birthday boy what he would prefer.   We went with a VW Bus cake. Now I started with baking a lemon drizzle loaf cake, whilst this was cooling had the daunting thought this was not going to be high enough, so baked another lemon loaf cake, this time without the drizzle, so that I could square off the top to sit the other one on top of it.   After these had cooled down, it was time to build, placing the loaf cakes one on top of the other with a layer of vanilla butter cream in the middle, I covered the cakes all over in butter cream.   I then set about with the icing.   I thought it best to start with the white top and draped it over the cakes, just leaving enough for a slight overlap at the bottom. ...

A Year On

I tend to not like to blog too much about serious things, as it can all get a bit bogged down. However, I would like to reflect on the past year, and truly I must say that everything happens for a reason. My 30th year started in disaster with what was meant to be a lovely trip to Rome with my boyfriend at the time, which was on my list of places to visit since goodness knows when. Instead we got to Rome and I got dumped and found a person who I considered a friend was truly the opposite. Still we managed to make the best out of a bad situation and I still got to see the things I really wanted to see but obviously my heart wasn’t in it and I was reluctant to throw my euro into the Trevi fountain not particularly wanting to return at that point. The next few months passed in some what of a blur, but luckily I have amazing friends who were there for me and pulled me through. I kept myself busy and developed quite the social life for myself and so I was never left to mull in my ...

Time Flies when you're having fun

This year is flying by and it’s been quite a reflecting one so far and trying to figure out ones wants and needs. To do this you really have to work out the differences between wants and needs. Wants: - Things that you would like to have but could live without. Lovely shoes, nice clothes, place of my own, progression in career, more money, nice holidays. Needs: - Things that you have to have as you can’t live without. Clothes, food, water, roof over my head, job. After weighing these out I have everything I need, which is fantastic and I am lucky that I have some of the things I want. The only specific goal for something that I want now is a place of my own. A prime example of what was frustrating me, last night after doing my monthly shop, I came home and tried to place things in the freezer, no can do, it was filled with someone else’s food!!! No room for mine at all, the fridge was almost the same as well!!!!! This won’t do, I really have had enough!!! So the saving must comme...